Happy Mother's Day
May 12, 2019
Mothers are often the unsung heroes of the world, which is why it is important that we take this day to thank all of the mothers in our lives for their unmatched love and care. Happy Mother's Day from everyone here at Bay Area Insurance!
Treat Your Mom to Brunch
Take a non-traditional approach to Mother's Day this year by treating the mom in your life to a homemade brunch! We suggest trying these easy egg and sausage breakfast muffins, which are sure to please the entire family.
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 cup freshly grated cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces of breakfast sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk until well combined. Stir in salt, stuffing mix, sausage, and half of the cheese.
- Divide egg mixture into the 12 muffin cups and top with remaining cheese. Bake for about 25 minutes then let cool.
Or, if the egg and sausage muffins aren't quite your moms' style, consider one of these 50 brunch recipes instead!